These terms and conditions apply to products purchased from www.liodora.com.au These terms and conditions do not apply to products purchased through directly from third party sellers.
You are responsible for inspecting the Product received from Liodora upon arrival. Where Products are faulty or damaged upon delivery, photographic evidence of the damage must be submitted to Liodora within 3 days of receipt of the Product otherwise we can deny your claim.
If you do not have the original packaging, you will bear the responsibility for safely packaging your Product for transport and we accept no liability for any damage that may occur in transit. If your Product was exclusively available for shipping to Sydney and Melbourne metro areas only, we will collect and return the Product from these areas only.
The Product will be at the Customer’s risk while in transit to and from the Liodora.
We may seek reimbursement of any costs we incurred where the Product is found to be in good working order.
To the full extent permitted by law, Warranty will not apply:
- To a Product which has suffered damage, malfunction or failure resulting from any unauthorised alterations or modifications, accident, misuse, abuse, fire, liquid spillage, mis-adjustment of customer controls, tampering, use with other defective or incompatible accessories or products.
- To a Product which has been primarily used in a business or commercial capacity and Liodora has not explicitly advised, prior to purchase, as to the product’s suitability for that purpose.
- To cosmetic damage to boxes, packaging or exterior surfaces (including during transit).
- To defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal ageing of the Product.
- To damage arising during transportation, or while moving the Product.
- If the Product is stolen or we reasonably believe that the Product is stolen based on information provided by law enforcement authorities.
- Where proof of purchase (invoice or paid Order confirmation) cannot be provided.
Please note: Due to health and safety regulations we are unable to accept the following products for return for ‘change of mind’ purposes: Travel pillows, Yoga pillows, Sleeping Pillows, Heat Packs, Eye mask, and Cushions. Returns for these products will only be accepted where the goods are deemed faulty.